Monday 15 July 2013

"A 3D Printer is like a Yamaha Piano, some people can play them better than others!"

Quote from 'Mark-the-#3DPrinter,2013'

Okay you have the tool 'the 3D printer'; now you need to learn how to use it.
Like a piano you need the right music and you need to know how to play it.
What works for one musician may not be appropriate for another.
The analogies go on, but when you are struggling to get that 3D print right,
remember this: when the day comes everybody can do it with a push of the button!

Looking back will you be thinking..
It was a complete and utter waste of time and my life, or
I'm glad I stuck at it and made a ton of money, or
Those were the days, or
That was fun?


 

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! This article could not be written any better! Looking at this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I will forward this information to him. Fairly certain he will have a very good read. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

You got comments? 'Bring it.....'